1. Content & Purpose
2. The Website is a platform that facilitates the purchase of products manufactured/Distributed by Team24 (hereinafter referred to as “Services”). The Services would be made available to such natural persons who have agreed to become buyers on the Website.
3. We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant
complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you.
i. The type of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that Team24 collects from the Users;
ii. The purpose of collection, means, and modes of usage of such Personal Information by Team24;
iii. How and to whom Team24 will disclose such information;
iv. How Team24 will protect the Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is collected from the Users; and
v. How Users may access and/ or modify their Personal Information.
2. What is the personal information?
1. “Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with Team24, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
2. “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instruments details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by Team24 for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
3. Types of personal information collected by Team24:
1. A User may have limited access to the Website and utilize some of the Services provided by Team24 without creating an account on the Website. Unregistered Users can access some of the information and details available on the Website. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User may be required to first create an account on our Website. As part of the registration process, Team24 may collect the following categories of Personal Information from the Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
ii. User ID;
iii. Email address;
iv. Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
vii. Phone Number;
viii. Password chosen by the User;
ix. Valid financial account information; and
x. Other details as the User may volunteer.
3. Team24 may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
4. Internet use: Team24 may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User’s ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by Team24 and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
5. The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Team24 hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
6. Team24 does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
4. Purposes for which your information may be used by Team24:
1. Team24 will retain User Information only to the extent it is necessary to provide Services to the Users. The information which Team24 collects from you may be utilized for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
i. Registration of the User on the Website;
ii. Processing the User’s orders / requests and provision of Services (including provision of safe Services);
iii. Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/ Services provided;
iv. Technical administration and customization of Website;
v. Ensuring that the Website content is presented to the Users in an effective manner;
vi. Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
vii. Improvement of Services, features and functionality of the Website;
viii. Research and development and for User administration (including conducting user surveys);
ix. Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by Team24 may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes including those for the purposes of determining the number of visitors and transactional details, and Team24 may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
x. Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
xi. In case of any contests conducted by Team24 in which the User participates, the User Information may be used for prize fulfilment and other aspects of any contest or similar
xiii. Verification of identity of Users and perform checks to prevent frauds; and
5. Disclosure and transfer of your personal information:
i. To Sellers and other service providers appointed by Team24 for the purpose of carrying out services on Team24’s behalf under contract. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however, certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have right to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
ii. To our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
iv. If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
v. In case of contests conducted by Team24 in which the User participates, the concerned User’s information may be disclosed to third parties, also be disclosed to third parties to the extent necessary for prize fulfillment and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
2. Team24 makes all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All Team24 employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
3. Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. Team24 may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of Team24’s business.
4. Team24 may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of a Team24 corporation division or company. Any third party to which Team24 transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information and/ or other information that a User provide to us.
6. Retention of the information:
2. Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Sellers to maintain and organize such information to effect sale and purchase of products. Team24 may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Sellers who request access to such information.
3. The Website is also designed for assisting the Users to access information relating to pharmaceutical products. Team24 may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users.
4. Team24 will also ensure that User Information is not kept for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.
7. Links to third-party advertisements:
1. The links to third-party advertisements, third party websites or any third-party electronic communication services (referred to as “Third Party Links”) may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with Team24 unless expressly specified on the Website.
8. Security practices and procedures:
1. Team24 adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
2. Team24 takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure the security of Personal Information.
3. You hereby acknowledge that Team24 is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
9. User’s rights in relation to their personal information collected by Team24:
5. In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, Team24 reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
10. Additional notes to the user:
2. Team24 shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information supplied by the User to Team24 or any Seller. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Team24 has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Team24 has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
3. Team24 shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users’s Personal Information or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Team24 including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
4. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify Team24 of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password.
5. Team24 will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the Service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can ask Team24, by sending an email to email@example.com containing the rectification required.
12. Complaints and grievance redressal:
1. Team24 addresses discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to the processing of information in a time-bound manner. For this purpose, Team24 has designated a grievance officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
I. Sending a letter marked to the attention of “Grievance Officer, Team24 to Goa: P-12, 4th Floor, Silvio Heights, St. Inez, Panaji – Goa. 403001
II. Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org